QSC HPR153i 15-In 3-Way Powered Speaker
The new HPR Series offers performers the power, technology and legendary reliability of QSC amplification combined with the simplicity and convenience of powered loudspeaker systems. Whether your application is vocal reinforcement, dance music or full-tilt rock and roll sound, there's an HPR speaker configuration for you.
The HPR153F 3-way loudspeaker is a great choice when the warmth, clarity and projection of a horn loaded, cone midrange system is desired. The 15" driver and larger enclosure volume provide extension down to 38 Hz making the HPR153F well suited for reinforcement of music with lots of low frequency content. Mids are handled by a 6" cone driver that seamlessly covers the critical vocal region. A 1.4" (diaphragm) compression driver delivers brilliant top end response. The 600 watt (400 LF / 100 MF / 100 HF) power module includes a 100 Hz high-pass filter (HPF) for use in subwoofer-equipped systems.
- Configuration: 15" 3-way
- 15" cone transducer with 3" voice coil
- 6.5" horn loaded mid-range
- 1.4" diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 42 Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal coverage, -6 dB 90? x 40?
- Maximum SPL (1 meter): 133 dB peak
- Power output: 400W LF Class H, 100W MF Class AB+B, 100W HF Class AB+B
- Input impedance: 22k balanced, 11k unbalanced
- Controls: Gain, Low-cut filter, Front LED On/Off, Power, Circuit breaker
- Indicators: Power, Signal, Limit
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier protection: Thermal and output power limiting
- Current consumption at 120 VAC (1/8 power EIA noise): 1.8A
- Enclosure: Painted Birch plywood
- Finish: Black textured paint
- Grille: Powder coated 16 gauge steel
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR line level input, Balanced male XLR full range line level out
- Size: 44.75" H x 19" W x 18" D
- Weight: 118 lbs.
Why choose powered loudspeakers?:
The powered speaker has become a staple for mobile DJs, musicians and AV professionals alike. The simplicity and scalability of these systems is the big draw. After all, what could be easier than just connecting the output of your DJ or live sound mixer directly to the speaker and turning everything on? For those who have been reluctant to join the powered speaker party because you felt that powered speaker amplification fell short of rack-mount amp quality, you are officially out of excuses.
Why choose QSC's HPR Series?:
There's a QSC amplifier inside each HPR! Now you can get the legendary performance and reliability of QSC's rack mount amplifiers built into a powered loudspeaker. The power module is designed with the same top-quality components and rigorous standards you expect from any QSC amplifier. QSC is regarded as one of the leading amplifier manufacturers in the world. We have over 35 years experience making professional-grade amplifiers. When you buy an HPR Series powered loudspeaker, you know it is backed by the QSC quality and reliability you've come to expect.
Many powered speaker amplifier modules use low-cost, consumer-grade "chip amps" to decrease costs and simplify design. The HPR Series features a professional, discrete component design, hardened to withstand abuse and engineered to deliver the best possible performance even when pushed to the limit.