QSC K10.2 Powered Speakers & Totes with Gator Stands
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000W power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (directivity-matched transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance. Superbly flexible, the K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5° down-tilt. Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.
Advanced Power and DSPThe 2000W power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
Flexible DesignEach model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilized in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts.
QSC Tote Bag for K10 Powered PA Speaker
Nylon fabric and mesh cover for temporary outdoor use of K10 in adverse weather. Removable amplifier panel allows access to connectors and controls. Vented panel maintains airflow for proper heat management. Not intended for permanent outdoor install. Fits both K10 and new K10.2.
Gator GFW-SPK-2000SET Speaker Stand Pair with Bag
A pair of Frameworks GFW-SPK-2000 with a carry bag. The Frameworks GFW-SPK-2000 adjustable speaker stand is an aluminum frame with 81" maximum height, it can support up to 125 lbs.
QSC K10.2 Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000W class-D amplifier module
- Factory presets and savable/recallable scenes for commonly-used applications such as stage monitor, dance music, musical instrument amplification, hand-held microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (directivity-matched transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5° down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
QSC K10.2 Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Configuration: multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
- LF transducer: 10" (254 mm), cone
- HF transducer: 1.4" (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency response (-6 dB): 56 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal coverage angle: 90° axisymetric
- Maximum rated SPL1: 130 dB @1 M, peak 124 dB @ 1 M, continuous
- Amplifier: Class D Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
- Cooling: low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls: power, 3 x level, rotary encoder (push), 2 x selection buttons
- Indicators: monochrome LCD display 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm), 2 x power LED (front and rear), 3 x input signal LED, input A mic selected LED, input B Hi-Z selected LED, limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (mic/line input and Hi-Z/line input), 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input), 2 x XLR/M (loop-thru output), 1 x XLR/M (mix output), 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
- Enclosure: impact resistant ABS
- Attachment points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus pull-back
- Color: black
- Grille: 18 gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- Dimensions: 20.4" x 12.6" x 11.8" (HxWxD)
- Net weight: 32 lbs./14.5 kg
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
QSC Tote Bag for K10 Powered PA Speaker Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24 x 15 x 5
- Weight: 4 lbs
Gator GFW-SPK-2000SET Stand Set Features:
- Lightweight aluminum speaker stand
- Dual diameter inner tube for 35mm and 38mm speaker mount
- Red safety trim on feet (removable)
- Height: 48" to 81" / 1219mm to 2057mm
- Double speaker stand bag included
- Exterior weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 125.00 lbs.
Solena Professional 25-Foot Mic Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers
- Length: 25'