QSC K12.2 12-inch Powered Speakers with TouchMix 8 Mixer
QSC K12.2 12-Inch 2-Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker
The QSC K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers. To start, each model is equipped with a 2000W power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT (directivity-matched transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction voicing and advanced system management to further optimize performance. Superbly flexible, the K.2 Series provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour. Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, each model can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5° down-tilt. Rugged, light-weight and incredibly stylish, the K.2 Series also features a global 6-Year Warranty with product registration.Features:
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000W class-D amplifier module
- Factory presets and savable/recallable scenes for commonly-used applications such as stage monitor, dance music, musical instrument amplification, hand-held microphone and more
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (directivity-matched transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5° down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
- Configuration: multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
- LF transducer: 12" (305 mm), cone
- HF transducer: 1.4" (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency response (-6 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal coverage angle: 75° axisymetric
- Maximum rated SPL1: 130 dB @1 M, peak 126 dB @ 1 M, continuous
- Amplifier: Class D Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
- Cooling: low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls: power, 3 x level, rotary encoder (push), 2 x selection buttons
- Indicators: monochrome LCD display 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm), 2 x power LED (front and rear), 3 x input signal LED, input A mic selected LED, input B Hi-Z selected LED, limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (mic/line input and Hi-Z/line input), 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input), 2 x XLR/M (loop-thru output), 1 x XLR/M (mix output), 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
- Enclosure: impact resistant ABS
- Attachment points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus pull-back
- Color: black
- Grille: 18 gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- Dimensions: 23.7" x 14" x 13.8" (HxWxD)
- Net weight: 39 lbs./17.7 kg
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
QSC TouchMix 8 Compact Digital 8 Channel Mixer
The TouchMix Seriesoffers musicians, production professionals and live performance venues the power and capability of a large format console in a highly portable, fully integrated, affordable and easy to use product.
Just as digital cameras offer advanced features to meet the needs of highly skilled professional photographers with "point and shoot" features to assist novice users in achieving optimum results, the TouchMix-8 (12 input channels) and TouchMix-16 (20 input channels) provide the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.Features:
- Inputs: 8 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo), 2 Stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: 4 Aux (XLR), 1 Stereo (TRS), Main R/L (XLR), Cue/Monitor (TRS)
- TRS Aux outs drive wired In Ear Monitors (IEM) directly.
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels.
- Gateand compressor on all input channels.
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more.
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
Solena Professional 25ft Mic Cable:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , andpowered/active loudspeakers