QSC SPA2-200 2-Channel Energy Star Amplifier
For higher power the SPA2-200 two channel amplifier delivers up to 200 watts rms per channel into 4 or 8 ohms; the two channels can also be bridged providing up to 400 watts rms into 4 or 8 ohms. When the channels are bridged they can be switched into 70V or 100V direct drive mode providing up to 350 watts rms into a mono 70V or 100V output. Like the other SPA models, an 80Hz highpass filter is engaged when in 70V or 100V mode.
- Up to 200 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms — the outputs of the SPA2-200 model are designed to provide up to 200 watts per channel into Low-Z loads.
- Energy Star® qualified amplifier — The Energy Star qualified SPA amplifiers employ an efficient class-D design to conserve energy and reduce operational cost.
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power — Bridging the outputs of the SPA2-200 will deliver up to 350 watts into 70V or 100V when bridged.
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down — The Energy Star auto-ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from standby and seamless power-down following 25 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure — The SPA amplifers can be mounted in 1 RU, 1/2 rack space, and their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting
Stereo Mode Watts Per Channel
- 8? dynamic, both channels driven: 200 W
- 4? dynamic, both channels driven: 200 W
Bridged Mode, watts per channel
- 8? & 4?: 400 W
- 70V & 100v: 350 W
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz): >100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 25.0 dB
- Ouput Circuitry: Class D
- Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz): Frequency Response (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Input Impedance: >10 k? (balanced), >10 k? (unbalanced)
- Maximum Input Level: 12.3V (+24 dBu)
- Highpass Filter: Switchable 80 Hz when Bridged in 70V & 100V
- Front Panel Indicators: Power, per channel Signal, per channel Protect/Limit
- Controls: 4?/8?/70V Bridge Highpass On/100V Bridged Highpass On per channel pair
- Dimensions (HWD) inches: 1.7 x 8.7 x 9.5 / 1RU
- Dimensions (HWD) mm: 43 x 220 x 241 / 1RU
- Weight (Net): 4.0 lb / 1.4 kg
- Weight (Shipping): 6.5 lb / 2.5 kg
- Agency Approvals: UL, CE, Energy Star, RoHS/WEEE compliant, FCC Class B (Conducted and Radiated emissions), UL 2043 witd PL-Kit
- Carton Contents: Power cable, quick start guide, connector kit, rack mount ears, mounting brackets