Radial Catapult TX4L 4ch Transmitter Line-level
Mix & Match to add transformer isolation
All of the Radial Catapult modules are compatible with each other, and each is sold individually, so you can select whichever combination best suits your needs. The Catapult RX4 and TX4 can be used together as a pair, creating a 4-channel audio snake. However, if you need transformer isolation to prevent hum and buzz when splitting audio signals, two additional models of Catapults are available. The TX4L and RX4L have line level isolation transformers for splitting playback tracks or outputs to amp racks, while the TX4M and RX4M can be employed when splitting mic signals on stage. Use any combination of these six models, along with the compact Catapult Mini RX and TX to create a custom snake designed for your unique application.
The Catapult TX4L and RX4L are four-channel line level splitters and isolators that allow you to split four audio channels and transmit them over a single standard cat5 shielded twisted pair cable. This allows you to split line level signals between three different destinations, either on stage or using a buildings existing Cat 5 or Cat 6 cabling to route the signal. Each unit features line level isolation transformers which help to eliminate buzz and hum caused by ground loops, saving hours of troubleshooting. The TX4L has four XLR-F inputs and four isolated XLR-M outputs, while the RX4L has four direct XLR-M outputs and four isolated XLR-M outputs. Both units feature RJ45 type Ethercon connections with ground lift switches.
- Line Transformer
TXL and RXL modules are transformer isolated at the XLR outputs and at the Ethernet THRU connector to provide line level isolation to eliminate hum and buzz.
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
- Audio circuit type: Passive line splitter, transformer based
- Frequency response: 7Hz ~ 20KHz
- Dynamic range:140dB
- Total harmonic distortion:0.0007% @ 1kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: >113dB
- Maximum Input:+35dBu
- Ground lift
- Input Connectors:XLR, RJ45
- Output Connectors:XLR, RJ45
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): L: 8 1/8 x W: 4 1/8 x H: 2
- Weight: 2.6 LBS
- Shipping size (L x W x D):L: 11 x W: 5 x H: 2.75
- Shipping weight: 2.9 LBS
- Power:Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C