*Due to procedures and safety policies as a result of Covid-19, we are experiencing processing and shipping delays for Touring Gear products. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Please contact us for more information.
Radial Engineering PROD1 Passive Direct Box
The ProDI is a passive direct box designed for use on stage or in home recording studios, with the ability to handle high output instruments without distortion, and a transformer-isolated output to eliminate noise from ground loops.
- 1/4" INPUT: Instrument input used to connect to the direct box.
- 1/4" THRU-PUT: Parallel output used to connect the instrument signal to an amplifier.
- -15dB PAD: Reduces the input signal to prevent distortion.
- BOOKEND DESIGN: The bookend cover provides protection to switches and connectors.
- XLR OUT: balanced, low impedance mic-level output. Wired with AES standard (pin-2 hot).
- GROUND LIFT: Disconnects pin-1 at the XLR output to reduce ground loops.
- FULL BOTTOM FOAM PAD: Isolates the DI from the amp chassis and keeps it from sliding around on busy stages.
- STEEL ENCLOSURE: Ultra rigid I-beam design eliminates stress that could torque the PC board and cause solder joint failure.
- RADIAL TRANSFORMER: Custom designed transformer offers outstanding audio performance.
- DOUBLE-SIDED PCB: Military-grade PCB with plated through-holes is bolted to welded steel standoffs.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 2.5dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01 % from 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input impedance: 140K ohms (with 1kHz input)
- Balanced outputs: 150 ohms, -60dB mic level, pin-2 hot
- PAD: -15dB