Radial J48 Active 48-Volt Phantom Powered DI Box
Phantom Powered Active Direct BoxThe J48™ is an active direct box that has been optimized to handle extreme transients without distortion, with a linear frequency response that extends from 20Hz up to 40kHz.
- Exceptional headroom & dynamic range
- Retains the natural sound of the instrument
- Merge switch sums stereo instruments to mono
- Powered by 48V phantom, no batteries required
- 15dB Pad: reduces the input sensitivity for active basses and high output keyboards.
- 48V Check: flashes once when the 80Hz filter is depressed to confirm 48V phantom power is present.
- Merge: changes the input and thru-put to two LR inputs and mixes the output to mono at the XLR.
- Input: instrument input connection to the J48.
- Thru: throughput from the J48 to the amp. Hi impedance will not load instrument down.
- Audio circuit type: Proprietary analog circuit with low-noise op-amp
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Dynamic range: 109dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.002% @ -5dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.003% @ -3dBu
- Phase Deviation: +10º at 20Hz | 0º at 1kHz | -1º at 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 220k? - ¼" input
- Output Impedance: 200? - XLR output
- Equivalent Input Noise: -103dBu
- Noise: -99dB below 0dBu
- Maximum Input: +10dBu
- Input pad, Mono Sum, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF
- Input Connectors: 1/4"
- Output Connectors: Balanced XLR, 1/4" Thru
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): 3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.55 lb (720 g)
- Power: 48V phantom - proprietary digital switching
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable