Radial J48 Active 48-Volt Phantom Powered DI Box
Phantom Powered Active Direct Box.
The J48™ is an active direct box that has been optimized to handle extreme transients without distortion, with a linear frequency response that extends from 20Hz up to 40kHz.
- Exceptional headroom & dynamic range
- Retains the natural sound of the instrument
- Merge switch sums stereo instruments to mono
- Powered by 48V phantom, no batteries required
- 15dB Pad: reduces the input sensitivity for active basses and high output keyboards.
- 48V Check: flashes once when the 80Hz filter is depressed to confirm 48V phantom power is present.
- Merge: changes the input and thru-put to two LR inputs and mixes the output to mono at the XLR.
- Input: instrument input connection to the J48.
- Thru: throughput from the J48 to the amp. Hi impedance will not load instrument down.
- Audio circuit type: Proprietary analog circuit with low-noise op-amp
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Dynamic range: 109dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.002% @ -5dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.003% @ -3dBu
- Phase Deviation: +10º at 20Hz | 0º at 1kHz | -1º at 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 220k? - ¼" input
- Output Impedance: 200? - XLR output
- Equivalent Input Noise: -103dBu
- Noise: -99dB below 0dBu
- Maximum Input: +10dBu
- Input pad, Mono Sum, 180° polarity reverse, Ground lift, HPF
- Input Connectors: 1/4"
- Output Connectors: Balanced XLR, 1/4" Thru
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): 3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.55 lb (720 g)
- Power: 48V phantom - proprietary digital switching
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Selecting either "Yes" or "No" for each "Was this review helpful?" form within each review will automatically submit your choice.
Selecting either "Yes" or "No" for each "Was this answer helpful?" form within each answer will automatically submit your choice.