Radial Mix 2-1 2 Channel Stereo to Mono Mixer
The Mix 2:1ô is a simple yet highly useful mixer that passively sums two audio channels down to one. This enables you to easily sum the stereo outputs of a console, recording interface, or portable playback device down to mono, or to mix any two signals together and balance their relative input levels.
Combine two balanced mic or line-level signals
The Mix 2:1 makes it easy to sum together any two signals, whether it's two microphones on a single guitar amplifier, or the stereo line outputs of a mixing console. At the inputs of the Mix 2:1, both º" TRS and XLR connectors are available, with ground lift switches to eliminate buzz and hum from ground loops and ensure noise-free operation. A trim control is also featured on each input, so if you are connecting two separate mono sources such as the outputs of two mic preamps, they can each be attenuated as needed to match their levels at the output. After both signals are passively summed together, they feed a single XLR output that can be connected to a powered speaker, or the input of a console or recording interface.
- On: Individualy activates each input
- Input Trim: Sets the amount of attenuation applied each input.
- 180?: Used to invert the polarity on Input-2, to correct for cancellation when summing out-of-phrase signals.
- Level Bypass: Set and Forget switch bypasses the level controls on inputs 1 and 2. When this switch is engaged both inputs are summed together equally.
- Output: Mono XLR output is balanced to feed a powered speaker, mixing console, or a recording interface.
- Inputs: TRS 1/4" or XLR connectors are available for inputs 1 and 2.
- Ground Lifts: Lifts the audio ground path on the XLR and 1/4" inputs to reduce buzz and hum from ground loops.
- Audio circuit type: Passive mixer
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic range: >133dB
- Total harmonic distortion: >0.005% @ 0dBu
- Intermodulation Distortion: >0.002% @ 0dBu
- Phase Deviation: 0? @ 20Hz, 0? @ 1kHz, +2? @10kHz
- Input Impedance: 8 k?
- Output Impedance: 1 k?
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: >80dB
- Noise: -113dBu
- Maximum Input: >+ 20dBu
- 180? polarity reverse, Ground lift, Level Control
- Input Connectors: 1/4", XLR
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Construction: 14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): 5" x 3.25" x 1.85" (12.7 x 8.3 x 4.7cm)
- Weight: 1.48lb (0.67kg)
- Shipping size (L x W x D): 6.25" x 4.12" x 3" (15.9 x 10.5 x 7.6cm)
- Shipping weight: 1.77lb (0.8kg)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5?C and 40?C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable