Radial Phazer Phase Adjustment Tool
Class-A Phase AdjusterThe Phazer™ is an analog phase alignment tool that lets you bring two sounds sources together so that the fundamentals play in sync.
- Phase-On with LED: Activates the phase section. LED illuminates when engaged.
- Invert switch: Flips the phase range of the Shift control from 0° - 180° to the 181°- 360° range at the XLR output.
- Shift control: Analog control used to adjust the phase Shift
- Blend: Lets you mix the original dry signal and the wet phased signal together
- Filter-on with LED: Bypass switch for the low-pass filter. LED illuminates when engaged.
- Range switch: Selects between two frequency ranges for the low-pass filter: 300Hz to 3.8kHz range or 3kHz to 38kHz.
- Cut-off control: Adjusts the high-frequency cutoff point for the low-pass filter within the selected range.
- Power switch: Turns on the Phazer. LED illuminates when unit is active.
- Cable Lock: Used to clamp down the power supply cable to prevent accidental power disconnect.
- Power supply connection: Connection point for the included Radial 15VDC power supply.
- ¼" TRS phone jacks: Input and output connections for balanced +4dB and unbalanced -10dB signals.
- Ground Lift: Helps eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Disconnects Pin-1 at the XLR and sleeve at the ¼" TRS outputs.
- XLR jacks: Input and output connections for balanced +4dB signals.
- Full bottom pad: Neoprene no-slip pad won't scratch your surface
- 14-gauge steel enclosure: With bookend shell creates aprotective zone for the controls and switches.
- Audio circuit type: Active analog phase adustment
- Number of channels: Mono
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: 94dB
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms, balanced
- Output Impedance: 2k Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input: +11.5dBu @ 1kHz, 1% THD+N
- Ground lift, LPF
- Input Connectors: XLR input, ¼" TRS input
- Output Connectors: XLR output, ¼" TRS output
- Extras: Phase Reverse
- Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Size (LxWxD): 4.5"x 2"x 6"(114x57x147mm)
- Weight: 2.8 lb (1.3kg)
- Shipping size (LxWxD): 4.75"x2.5"x10.75"(121x64x273mm)
- Shipping weight: 3.05 lb ( 1.4kg)
- Power: +15V DC/400mA power supply included
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable