RANE ONE Motorized DJ Controller for Serato
The RANE ONE Motorized DJ controller takes the high-performance features, reliability and exceptional quality we’re trusted for and without compromise, combines them into the ultimate Motorized DJ Controller.
Trusted RANE Sound
The ONE continues RANE’s reputation for high-end, no-compromise sound quality and creative freedom. The gig-ready ONE represents the pinnacle in music control for DJs commanding the best in performance and sound.
Intuitive, Familiar Layout
The ONE gives DJ’s a familiar, performance driven, intuitive layout with everything you need, where you need it. Take control with the multi-function performances pads, aluminum FX paddles, dedicated loop section and mixer controls.
Motorize Your Performance
The ONE features authentic motorized 7” turntable platters for high-performance precision. Experience the traditional vinyl-like touch, with all the creative tools the digital world has to offer. With support for leading DJ software platforms like Serato DJ Pro, Algoriddim's djay Pro AI, and Virtual DJ, the ONE brings a true turntable experience to the portable arena.
With all the pro-connections you need, the RANE ONE gives multiple connectivity for the ultimate in flexibility. With 3 stereo outputs, dual mic and dual USB Laptop connections, Phono/Line and auxiliary inputs. The ONE has you covered.
Cut Like a Pro
If you like scratching, you’re going to love the MAG FOUR crossfader. Our lightest and smoothest fader ever, the MAG FOUR gives you swift and precise control over your cuts, with a software cut-in adjustment available in Serato DJ Pro.
The ONE has 8 multi-function performance pads per deck for full creative control. Each deck includes Hot Cue, Pitch ‘n Time, Saved Loop, Roll, Sampler, Slicer, as well as Serato DJ Pro’s Scratch Bank feature. Everything you need for creative control.
With 6 radio-style stackable FX buttons, instantly activate any combination of software FX with a single press, fine-tune with depth and beat parameter controls, then activate with the independent aluminum paddle controls with latch or momentary positions.
- Converters: Cirrus Logic, 24-bit PCM, 48 kHz
- Digital Signal Processing: 32-bit, floating point, double precision
- Dynamic Range (A-weighted, unity gain):
- ADC: 113 dB
- DAC: 113 dB
- CD Input to Analog Output: 110 dB
- CD Input to USB Output: 113 dB
- USB Input to Analog Output: 113 dB
- 2x XLR / 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS Combo (Mic 1–2)
- 1x RCA stereo pair (Aux)
- 2x RCA stereo pairs (CD/Phono 1-2)
- 2x XLR (Main)
- 2x XLR (Booth)
- 1x RCA stereo pair (Master)
- 1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS (Headphones)
- 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS (Headphones)
- 16x velocity-sensitive multi-color back-lit pads (8 per deck, 5 modes each)
- 1x MAG FOUR tension-adjustable crossfader with independent Contour and Reverse controls
- 2x Standard channel faders with shared Contour and Reverse controls
- 2x XLR outputs (Main)
- 2x XLR outputs (Booth)
- 1x RCA stereo output pair (Master)
- 2x XLR / 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (Mic 1–2)
- 2x RCA stereo input pairs (Deck 1–2)
- 1x RCA stereo input pair (Aux)
- 1x 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS output (Headphones)
- 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS output (Headphones)
- 2x USB Type-B ports
- 1x IEC power cable input
- Connection: IEC
- Voltage: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 50 W
- 26.5” x 13.6” x 4.9” (674 x 345 x 124.3 mm)
- Weight: 23.55 lbs. (10.68 kg)