Reloop Play Audio Interface
With this small but powerful interface Reloop presents one of the smallest DJ soundcards that can be found on the market with an outstanding 24 bit/96 kHz sound quality. Special hi-gain outputs allow an extremely pounding club sound catering for lowest latencies while spinning, granted by the USB 2.0 ASIO/CORE driver technology.
Thanks to the elaborate connecting possibilities, Reloop Play offers two play modes. On the one hand there is the external mixer mode: with it, it is possible routing two separate stereo channels to an external mixer this mode will be appreciated by all professional Traktor users.
The second mode is called the controller mode: In this case a master ouptut is routed to the sound system and it is possible to connect headphones directly to the interface this mode is especially appropriate for laptop DJs without further hardware. Both stero channels' volume can be comfortably adjusted via separate controllers. The signal status LEDs allow a visual monitoring so that everything remains in view and under control. Small, professional and always present: Plug and Play.
- Ultra portable DJ soundcard: 4x4 Out audio interface with professional 24 bit/96 kHz sound quality
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 with low latency ASIO/CORE audio drivers
- Hi-gain outputs for powerful club sound
- 2x stereo out (RCA), 1x stereo headphones connection 6.3 mm jack
- 2 play modes: External mixer mode (2 separate channels can be routed to an external mixer), controller mode (1x master out is routed to the sound system and headphones can be connected directly to the interface)
- Signal status LEDs for direct, visual monitoring
- Separate volume controllers for channels 1 & 2, master & headphones respectively
- Bus powerd: No mains adapter required
- Burglar-proof: Kensington lock
- PC & Mac compatible
- Dimensions: 80 x 20 x 65 mm
- Weight: 85 g
- Incl. ASIO driver CD, USB cord