With the RHP-20 Reloop puts a premium headphones model for DJs on the market which attracts attention due to its futuristic design and convinces thanks to its outstanding sound characteristics.
The extremely sturdy rotary/folding mechanism allows monitoring with one ear-cup as preferred by many DJs. The pivoting construction made of high-quality aluminum and the head band made of robust hard rubber turn out to be extremely rugged and are laid-out for continuous operation even under hard circumstances.
The ear-cups' large cut-outs cater for the highest level of wearing comfort for ordinary listening. Not least the comfortable memory foam paddings with protein surface are responsible for feel-good wearing. Thanks to the flat comfort construction the weight remains marginal; this way wearing the headphones over a long period of time does not become a burden.
On the sound side the RHP-20 is also highly convincing. The high output level provides a powerful sound in the club and the clear frequency separation is equally adequate for the DJ as well as the studio sector. The easily exchangeable spiral cord with mini XLR connection is complemented by the plugs' gold-plated contacts.
Robust, future-proof and an absolute trend-setter: The RHP-20.Features:
- Professional DJ headphones, closed rotary and retractable construction
- Convenient rotary mechanism for easy monitoring via one ear cup
- Powerful sound for clear frequency separation, optimized for DJs
- Comfortable Memory-Foam paddings with finest protein-leather surface
- Large cavity for comfortable, closed wear
- Parts of the elements with rubber-paint finish
- High-quality headband made of robust hard rubber
- Solid rotatable and foldable mechanism made of aluminum for maximum steadiness
- Flat Comfort construction: Compact and light ear cup chassis
- One-sided cable duct with removable mini XLR plug for unproblematic changing of cord
- Extremely high output rating
- Extremely robust construction for DJs' continuous operation
- Elaborate and stylish deluxe headphones
- Frequency range: 3 Hz 30.000 Hz
- Acoustic pressure: 110 dB
- Connections: 3.5/6.3 mm jack (gold-plated contacts)
- Cord: 3 m (spiral cable)
- Weight: 270 g
- Incl. large carrying bag