Renkus-Heinz PN121 Full Range Loudspeaker
Self-powered PowerNet PN loudspeakers unite advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point: reality. Cutting edge driver technology and unique innovations such as our Complex Conic Horns deliver natural sounding music and intelligible speech.
Advanced options like intelligent onboard amplification and RHAON – the Renkus-Heinz Audio Operations Network – help you build sophisticated sound systems that are easy to use. Wherever audiences and operators demand superior performance and ease of use, PN/PNX loudspeakers are the choice for transparent, reference quality performance.
All PN series loudspeakers are handcrafted especially for you in our Foothill Ranch, California facility. Numerous custom options are available.
The PN151 features a 15-inch Heavy-Duty Woofer and 2-inch HF tweeter.
PN151 PowerNet Self-Powered Loudspeakers
Integrated PN-1 Class A/B amplifier with loudspeaker-specific signal processing and protection.
- Reference Quality, High-level
- Accurate full-range 40 Hz to 18 kHz; 131 dB peak SPL performance.
- Exclusive Complex Conic Horn Design
- Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns; offers superior pattern bandwidth, low distortion and more natural sound; can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
- TRAP (True Array Principle) Design
- All PN & PNX151/4A models are true 40° TRAP modules. TRAP array geometry aligns acoustic centers, so modules combine seamlessly to produce a phase aligned wavefront virtually free of lobing.
- Choice of Coverage Patterns
- Choose between 90°, 60° and 40° by 40° coverage.
- Choice of Finishes
- PN Series loudspeakers are available in black, white or custom colors. Weather-resistant models are available.
- Built-in crossover
- Eliminates the need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification (self-powered units only).
- Virtually any application where directional control and arrayability are critical issues and outstanding sonic performance is required.
- Distributed systems in sport arenas and stadiums.
- Multi-channel A/V playback systems, live sound and music systems in clubs and disco’s (with optional subwoofers).
- Side fill in all types of large sound reinforcement systems.
- Array modules for theatrical and concert sound systems, sound reinforcement systems in Houses of Worship.
- 40° H x 40° V
- 60° H x 40° V
- 90° H x 40° V
- Freq. Response:
- HF Driver:
- 2″ SSD3302-8A driver, 8 Ohms; 75 W RMS, 150 W Pgm
- LF Driver:
- 15″ model SSL15-11, 500 W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 1000 W Pgm
- Multi-ply hardwood, perforated metal grille
- Hardware Options:
- 12-point Universal Mounting Hardware (Metric M10 threads) Tripod socketPN Weather Resistant KitAeroquip Flytrack
- 29 1/2″ H x 19″ W x 18 1/2″ D(74.9 cm x 48.3 cm x 47 cm)