Renkus-Heinz PN81 90 Two-Way Loudspeaker
PN/PNX Series loudspeaker systems integrate the entire signal chain – from line level to listener – into a compact, two-way system. Renkus-Heinz engineering begins with the highest quality components: advanced transducers developed with the world’s leading manufacturers, no-compromise analog and digital electronics, and our unique Complex Conic horns.
- Reference Quality, High-level - Accurate full-range 65 Hz to 18 kHz; 121 dB peak SPL performance from surprisingly compact loudspeakers.
- Exclusive Complex Conic Horn Design - Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns; offers superior pattern bandwidth, low distortion and more natural sound; can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
- Choice of Coverage Patterns - Choose between 90° by 60°.
- Choice of Finishes - PN and PNX Series loudspeakers are available in black, white or custom colors. Weather-resistant models are available.
- Built-in crossover - Eliminates the need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification.
- Sensitivity: 1.4 Volt for RPO
- Max SPL: 122 dB peak
- Dispersion: 90° H x 60° V
- Freq. Response: 65 Hz to 18 kHz
- HF Driver: 1″ SSD1803-8 driver, 8 Ohms; 40 W RMS, 80 W Pgm
- LF Driver: 8” model SSL8-4 woofer, 175 W RMS @ 8 Ohms, 350 W Pgm
- Enclosure: Multi-ply hardwood, perforated metal grille
- Power: 115 V AC or 230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Connectors: Looping Neutrik 4-pin SpeakOn style connector
- Finish: Black, White or Natural (unfinished) paintCustom color optionalWeather resistant optional (TuffTex (black only) or Fiberglass (custom colors available))
- Hardware Options: 12-point Universal Mounting Hardware (Metric M6 threads) U-bracket attachment pointsTripod socketPN Weather Resistant KitAeroquip Flytrack
- Dimensions: 19 3/4″ H x 10 3/4″ W x 11 1/2″ D(50.2s cm x 27.3 cm x 29.2 cm)
- Weight: 42 Lbs (19.1 kg) Net