RF Venue Spotlight Low Profile Nearfield Antenna
The RF Spotlight™ antenna is a low profile floor pad antenna that enables wireless mics to function reliably in the most crowded RF environments. Perfect on stages, in hotel breakout rooms, at conventions, or church sanctuaries, the RF Spotlight is effective where multiple wireless systems must inter-operate across facilities and open channels are limited.
Its elliptically polarized element is molded into a durable 7mm thin PVC disc with a 10’ 50 lb tensile strength rated cabled connector lead. Operating range is determined by several factors including transmitter power, coaxial cable type and length, and nearby obstructions. Typical range at 10 mW is a diameter of 100’ and several hundred feet at 30 mW.
It can be placed under wood stages, offstage, under a carpet, or wherever convenient to limit foot traffic and maximize signal-to-noise ratio.
- Designed to be used on a floor or underneath a stage with wireless microphonesystems
- Molded into a durable 7mm thin PVC disc with a 10’ 50 lbs. tensile strength rated cabled connector lead
- Operating range is determined by several factors including transmitter power, coaxial cable type and length, and nearby obstructions
- Operating frequency: 470-698 MHz
- Bandwidth: 228 MHz
- Impedance: 50?
- Average return loss: -7.04 dB
- Pattern type: Floor Omni
- Gain: -1 dBd
- Polarization: Elliptical
- Diameter: 483mm
- Thickness: 7mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Mount location: Floor
- Operating temperature: -10°C–40°C
- Color: Stage gray / 18%
- Connector(s): BNC female