Riedel ANTBOLEROG2L Bolero Antena 2nd Generation with License
As an all-new wireless intercom system capable of supporting up to 250 beltpacks and 100 antennas in a single deployment, Bolero is a true game-changer. Bolero redefines the wireless intercom category with features such as its ADR (Advanced DECT Receiver) with multi-diversity and anti-reflection technology for greater RF robustness, “Touch&Go” NFC beltpack registration, and versatile operation as a wireless beltpack, a wireless keypanel, or — in an industry first — a walkie-talkie.
- Bolero 6-key Beltpack:
- Next generation, digital, license free 1.9GHz DECT band
- Up to six full-duplex keys plus convenient REPLY button to last caller
- Riedel-exclusive ADR receiver technology overcomes multipath issues
- Modern high-clarity voice codec increases beltpack to antenna density
- Integrated Bluetooth technology for wireless headsets or phone connection
- IP-65 environmental sealing
- Tough, ergonomic beltpack built to survive
- NFC means no registration headaches!
- Touch the beltpack to the antenna and GO!
- Can be used as a beltpack, a portable desktop keypanel, or a walkie-talkie
- Integrated mic and speaker for headset-free operation
- Bolero Active Antenna:
- Up to 250 beltpacks and 100 antennas per Bolero Net
- Intelligent use of bandwidth results in 10 beltpacks per antenna
- Decentralized SMPTE 2110-30 (AES67) IP-networked antennas
- Fully re-programmable FPGA to handle future networks