Rode IXYL Digital Stereo Microphone for Apple Devices
The RØDE i-XY is the ultimate recording microphone for iPhone and iPad. With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your i-XY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate. At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of ½ inch cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ‘near-coincident’ alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail.
- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 48kHz
- Matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Includes windshield, zip case
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus.
- iXY-30PIN compatible with iPhone 4s and earlier
- Connector: Lightning
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Paired cardioid capsules in X-Y stereo pattern
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 0Ω
- Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dB-A
- Weight: 40.00gm
- Dimensions: 46.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 40.00mmD