The new NT2-A is a professional large capsule (1 in.) condenser studio microphone with variable pick-up pattern,variable high pass filter and variable pad. These features provide greater creative control and versatility.
Three 3-position switches located on the mic body provide the freedom to step from Figure 8, Cardioid or Omni polar pick-up patterns; from a flat response to either 80 Hz or 40 Hz high-pass filter and a Pad adjustment of 0 dB, -5 dB or -10 dB attenuation.
The heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured TYPE HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this new transducer has been voiced to complement today s modern recording techniques,and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's.The NT2-A includes a soft pouch and clip.
• The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1 edge terminated,gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
• 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid &Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
• 3-position variable high-pass filter: Flat,80 Hz or40 Hz.
• 3-position variable pad:0 dB,-5 dB or -10 dB.
• Ultra low noise,transformerless SMT circuitry.
• Wide dynamic range.
• High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
• Durable satin nickel finish.
• Internal capsule shock mounting.
• Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.