Rode NT55 Compact 1/2-Inch Cardioid and Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
The NT55 utilizes the 1/2" gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned RØDE NT5. The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response. The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a three position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter. The NT55 comes with two different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. The NT55 is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.
- Interchangeable Capsules - Omnidirectional and cardioid capsules are included for added flexibility.
- 3-Position Pad Switch - 0, -10 and -20 dB pad switch enhances headroom and minimizes distortion.
- 3-Position Low-Frequency Roll-Off - Flat, 75, and 150 Hz roll-off filter switch minimizes low-frequency noise.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid Omnidirectional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 136dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 110.00gm
- Dimensions: 145.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output