Roland CD-2i: SD/CD Recorder
FeaturesPoint, record, play, and burn — the new CD-2i makes recording and CD production more convenient than ever. Everything is self-contained, with no computer or external gear required. And it’s super simple to use! The clear LCD screen, backlit buttons, and Easy Guide feature make using the CD-2i effortless. A high-quality stereo microphone is built into the CD-2i for easy "point and capture" recording, with XLR, 1/4-inch, and RCA inputs included for those who wish to incorporate other mics and devices. Loaded with features for recording, polishing, playback, music practice, and more, this do-everything box is a must-have for anyone who needs high-quality, portable CD production.
- Simple recording direct to CD-R/RW or SD memory card
- All-in-one portable design; thin, sturdy, and stylish
- High-quality sound via built-in stereo microphone and speakers
- Easy-to-use interface with EASY GUIDE function
- REHEARSAL function to set the best input level for recording automatically
- Key, speed, and center cancel playback functions for lessons
- XLR with phantom power; phono equalizer
- Wireless remote controller
- Battery or AC power (6 AA batteries; AC adaptor included)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.