Roland FA-07 76 key Music Workstation Keyboard
Taking the "work" out of the music workstation.Roland’s FA series completely reimagines the music workstation, streamlining it for effortless real-time power, ultra-fast workflow, and maximum versatility. Each model in the series features a massive sound collection, studio-quality effects, and expressive real-time controls, plus onboard sampling with zero load time for instant playback from 16 pads. An integrated sequencer offers simple operation and non-stop loop recording, and you can easily export tracks for further development with your DAW. The FA-07 model includes velocity-sensitive keyboards with synth action.
Sound Generator Section:
- Keyboard: 76 keys (semi-weighted keyboard with velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- Parts: 16 parts
- Tones: SuperNatural Acoustic, SuperNatural Synth, SuperNatural Drum Kit, PCM Synth, PCM Drum Kit
* GM2 compatible sounds are included.
- Wave Expansion Slots: 2 slots
* The wave expansion slots are rewritable internal waveform memory. You can download data from the Axial sound library site and write it via a USB flash drive into the FA's internal wave memory (slot).
- Favorite: Yes
- Effects: Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 68 types (Vocoder can be used only on part 1.); Part EQ: 16 systems; Drum Part COMP+EQ: 6 systems; Chorus: 3 types; Reverb: 6 types; Master Compressor (This can be changed to Insert FX (78 types).); Master EQ; Total Effects (TFX): 29 types; Mic Input Reverb: 8 types
Size and Weight
- Rhythm Pattern: Yes
- Arpeggio: Yes
- Chord Memory: Yes
- Controllers: D-Beam Controller, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, Assignable Switch x 2 (S1/S2), Control Knob x 6, Sample Pad, Tempo Knob
- Display: 5-inch Graphic Color LCD
- External Memory: SD Card (SDHC supported)
- Connectors: Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Main Output Jacks (L/Mono, R): 1/4-inch TRS phone type, Sub Output Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone typeAudio Input Jacks, Line: Stereo miniature phone type, Guitar/Mic: 1/4-inch phone type, Foot Pedal Jacks (CTRL 1, CTRL 2, Hold), MIDI Connectors (In, Out), USB for update Port, USB Computer Port (USB Hi-Speed Audio/MIDI), (Use a USB cable and computer with a USB port that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.), DC in Jack
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current draw: 1,300 mA
- Accessories: Quick Start, Leaflet "Using the unit safely", SD Card (installed in the product when shipped from the factory), SD Card Protector (installed in the product when shipped from the factory), AC Adaptor, Power Cord
- Options (sold separately): Keyboard Stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12; Pedal Switch: DP series; Expression Pedal: EV-5; USB Flash Memory (*2); Wireless USB Adapter: WNA1100-RL
*1 When using the KS-18Z, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
*2 Use a commercially available USB flash drive or a USB flash drive sold by Roland. However, they cannot guarantee that all commercially available USB flash drives will work with this unit.
- Width: 1,231 mm, 48-1/2 inches
- Depth: 311 mm, 12-1/4 inches
- Height: 107 mm, 4-1/4 inches
- Weight: 8.5 kg, 18 lbs. 12 oz.