ROLAND JUNO-D SYNTHESIZER: Stellar Sounds; Streamlined Operation
The Roland Juno-D the most competitively priced and full-featured keyboard in its class. You?ll enjoy hundreds of radio-ready sounds packed into the Juno-D's jet black metal chassis, along with a world class array of expressive multi-effects, realtime performance controllers and tools for groove creation and composition.
It's loaded with CD quality sounds and direct-access buttons for selecting among the hundreds of patches. The sounds can be layered and split in Performance mode. For those who want to program their own Juno-D sounds via computer, a Mac/PC editor is included. The Juno-D is loaded with performance-oriented features including a powerful phrase/arpeggio generator and Multi Chord memory function, which lets you play a chord by touching a single key. You can assign all 12 notes in an octave to play different chords, and then save them as a set. There are several chord sets already stored in the Juno-D at the factory. A Rhythm Guide metronome with real drum sounds is also built in, which includes preset patterns with several variations.
Performers will appreciate the feel of the Juno-D's improved 61-note, velocity-sensitive keyboard, which is a step up from previous synths in this price range. Bend, twist and manipulate your sounds in realtime with the D-Beam controller, pitch/modulation lever and five front-panel control knobs. For additional control, plug in pedal- and/or foot switches such as Roland's DP-2, DP-8 Damper pedal, EV-5 Expression pedal or BOSS's FS-5U.Features:
- Affordable 61-note synthesizer with 64-note polyphony, improved keyboard feel, and GM2 compatibility
- 768 radio-ready patches, 22 rhythm sets, and 40 performance memory provided
- Patches organized in categories such as piano, guitar, orchestra, etc.
- Two tones can be assigned to each patch and can be split or layered
- 47 multi-effects, 8 reverb types, 8 chorus types
- Powerful arpeggiator, with 400 phrase/arpeggio templates for instant sonic animation
- 24 Multi Chord memory for 1-finger chord triggering; 32 rhythm guide metronome with preset patterns and variations
- D-Beam controller and front-panel control knobs for expressive performance
- Mac/PC editing software included