Roland TD-25KVX-S V-Drums Electronic Drum Set
Dynamic, Expressive Playability And Quick CustomizationWith the TD-25KVX, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit, with the strong visual presence and feel to make every player feel at home. Equipped with a sound engine derived from the TD-30 V-Drums series, the TD-25KVX delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland’s top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players everywhere. A streamlined interface makes it easy to create personalized kits, while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for evaluation and sharing. Other premium features include a large 12-inch dual-mesh snare pad with positional sensing, which fits to a regular snare drum stand for flexible positioning, 10-inch mesh-head pads for toms, delivering a more-natural playing feel and VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for playing with authentic hi-hat techniques.
Unrivaled Sound and ExpressivenessThe TD-25KVX delivers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNatural technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the TD-30 module. The sound engine responds naturally and organically to your playing in every way, providing the dynamic, interactive feel that’s essential for reaching the highest levels of musical expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra-smooth.
High-End Feel and PlayabilityWhen you sit down at the TD-25KVX, you’ll enjoy expressive playability that rivals high-end V-Drums sets. The 12-inch PD-128S-BC snare pad and three 10-inch PDX-100 tom pads will make acoustic drummers feel at home and provide great playing feel. There’s a full complement of Roland’s 2-ply mesh-head pads for that legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on crashes, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection.
KD-180 Bass Drum Enhances Acoustic Feel and Strong Visual PresenceThere’s no denying the satisfying feel and onstage presence of an old-school acoustic bass drum. If you love the feel of your acoustic kick, the KD-180 Bass Drum will feel instantly familiar, thanks to Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics that work alongside the 18-inch acoustic shell to ‘move air’ and provide resistance as the beater hits the head. Meanwhile, the KD-180 makes a visual statement on any stage. It provides stable, consistent, and accurate triggering, and is fully compatible with double kick pedals.
Call Up Kits and Start Playing ImmediatelyWith its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25KVX’s sound module lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
Customize Kits for Your Personal StyleThe TD-25KVX makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the module’s knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Play Along with Tracks and Record Audio PerformancesWant a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
- Advanced SuperNatural sound engine, based on the TD-30 V-Drums series
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- 12-inch 2-ply mesh-head PD-128S-BC snare pad, with positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing; snare-stand mountable
- Three 10-inch PDX-100 dual-mesh tom pads
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-180 Bass Drum, featuring an 18-inch acoustic shell for acoustic feel and visual presence
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performancesas audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Kit configuration:
- Drum sound module: TD-25 x 1
- V-Pad (snare): PD-128S-BC x 1
- V-Pad (tom 1, tom 2, tom 3): PDX-100 x 3
- V-Hi-hat: VH-11 x 1
- V-Cymbal crash: CY-12C x 2
- V-Cymbal ride: CY-13R x 1
- Kick Drum: KD-180 x1 (recommended, sold separately)
- Drum Stand: MDS-9SC or MDS-STANDARD x1 (recommended, sold separately)
- Extra trigger input jacks: 1 (AUX)
- Accessories: Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately):
- Cymbal mount: MDY series / Pad mount: MDH series
- Personal drum monitor: PM series / Stereo headphones: RH-300V
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM-10, TDM-20
- Width: 1,300 mm / 51-3/16 inches
- Depth: 1,200 mm / 47-1/4 inches
- Height: 1,250 mm / 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 25.1 kg / 55 lbs 6 oz
Size and (with using MDS-9SC))
Weight (including MDS-9SC stand)
* Drum stand, snare stand, kick pad, kick pedal, hi-hat stand and drum throne are not included.