Roland V-60HD STR Video Switcher Streaming Bundle
The Roland V-60HD supports SDI camera inputs and HDMI inputs for data, computer, tablet and other video sources using a variety of video connections. A Program output and independent Aux output is ideal for live sending a different feed to a remote presenter. Built in PTZ camera control and advanced audio functionality with comprehensive dynamics and automatic sound mixing for single operator productions. In addition to the switcher, the livestreaming bundle includes a Roland UVC-01 “Plug and Play” Encoder for efficient and simple streaming application.
- Video Inputs: 4 SDI, 2 HDMI with scalers
- Video Outputs: 2 SDI, 3 HDMI
- Audio Inputs: 4 XLR TRS, Stereo RCA, and embedded on HDMI inputs
- Audio Outputs: Stereo XLR, Stereo RCA, Stereo headphone, and embedded on HDMI outputs
- Effects engine: 3 layers
- Live streaming: Yes, when using the UVC-01 USB video capture device that is included