Rolls RM219 Stereo Line Mixer
The new ROLLS RM219 Stereo Line Mixer is a line-level mixer with nine channels of stereo 1/4" inputs, a single XLR Mic Input, a Tape input and output provided via stereo RCA jacks, and a mono auxiliary send and stereo returns. Each channel has a signal Level control, a right/left Balance control, an Auxiliary level control, and a Clip LED indicator. The master section has a Tape Input level control, an Auxiliary Return level control, and a Master Output volume control. The RM219 also has a Headphone Output with level control provided by the Master level controls.
- One XLR Mic Input with 12VDC Phantom Power.
- 9 Stereo Inputs.
- RCA Tape Inputs and Outputs.
- Balanced 1/4" TRS Outputs.
- Mono Auxiliary Send.
- Stereo Auxiliary Returns.
- Clip Indication on Each Channel.
- Headphone Output.
- Master Output Level Control.
- Balance Control for Each Channel.
- Auxiliary Send Control for Each Channel.
- External Power Supply (included) for Quiet Operation.
- Input Impedance:
- Line: 10K Ohms unbalanced
- Mic: 10K Ohms balanced
- Phantom Power Voltage: +12 VDC
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms balanced
- Max Input Level: +18 dBV
- Phase Shift: < 10 deg. 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Connectors: 1/4" and RCA
- Max Gain: 26 dB Line, 26 dB Aux
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- THD: < .003%
- IMD (SMPTE): < .003%
- Self Noise: < 82 dB
- Power: 120 VAC 50-60 Hz, 15 W
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3kg)
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6.5" (48cm x 4.5cm x 17cm)