Rosco Vapour Plus Fog Machine with Remote and Road Case
The colossal fogger in Rosco’s Vapour machine family is able to fill the largest venues and create the most impressive bursts of fog needed - yet it’s small enough to mount in box truss and power from a single mains circuit.
Creating fog effects in stadiums, concert halls and auditoriums is a struggle between speed and power. Fast fill time means more amperage and careful monitoring to keep the heat exchanger hot. The sophisticated software driving the Vapour Plus excels here, as it precisely balances the heating and pump cycles to insure you have huge fog when you need it. At 100% output, Vapour Plus will run for a full 60 seconds before a short re-heating cycle is needed. And the giant output of this machine is capable of consuming more than 7 liters of fluid per hour!
Vapour Plus comes standard with a timed remote and digital DMX controls. Multi-Link allows a single Vapour Remote Console to control up to four Vapour, Vapour Plus, or V-Hazer units that are daisy-chained together via 3-pin XLR. An innovative, rotating bottle carriage allows the Vapour Plus to be placed in either the traditional horizontal position or in a vertical orientation. This feature, coupled with the massive fog blasts produced by the Vapour Plus, allows the machine to produce CO2-like burst effects.
Repair technicians will appreciate the thoughtful engineering evident inside the Vapour Plus. Core components were designed to be replaced quickly, and the electronics are fully separated from fluid paths to minimize damage in the unlikely event of leaking or
contamination during transport.
• 1500 watt cast aluminum heat exchanger
• Constant blast fog output, with fast re-heating cycle
• Detachable remote control panel with 10’ (3m) cable included
• On-board timer controls with 250 second duration
• Digital DMX interface with easy read display panel and standard 5-pin XLR connection
• Multi-Link allows 4 machines to daisy chain from a single remote control panel
• Optional closed-contact interface for show control systems Air-input connection for easy cleaning and maintenance - dramatically extends life of the heat exchanger
• Innovative bottle holder securely holds 4L and 5Lbottles in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
• Modular, common-core component design simplifies repair and maintenance - perfect for rental companies
• Dual stage thermal monitoring
• Designed to use Rosco’s entire range of Academy Award ® Winning fog fluids that have been used and approved by professionals in every market
Power Requirements: 13.6A at 110 VAC/60hz
Output: Maximum 7.2 Liter/Hour Fluid Consumption
Control: On-Board, Detachable, Timed Remote - 250 second duration, 10’ (3M) cable Integrated, Digital DMX w/ 5-Pin XLR Input & Pass-Thru Optional Closed-Contact Interface
Weight: 31 lbs (14.1 kg)
Dimensions: 19.7in x 10.9in x 9.8in
500mm x 278mm x 249mm
Housing: Rugged 12g steel case
Chip resistant powder-coated paint