Premium Value For Live Mixing.
The all-new MixPad® MXP144FX 14-Input Analog Stereo Mixer with Effects and USB demonstrates Samson's commitment to quality, affordability and professional specs. This lightweight mixer offers all of the sonic clarity, ease of use and premium performance that serious musicians demand.
The MXP144FX features premium circuitry specifically designed to work with Samson's MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps to provide wide frequency range, definitive channel separation and natural response. This ensures that all of your mixes originate from pure, authentic audio signals, making the MXP144FX perfect for education, broadcast, band rehearsals and other live sound applications.
With 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects, the MXP144FX offers a studio-inspired effects processor to give your mixes a professional touch. The mixer also feature a high-integrity, bidirectional USB connection for recording a mix to your favorite DAW or integrating digital music files from your computer into a project.
The MXP144FX offers six MDR mic preamps with four of the channels equipped with single-knob compressors for studio-quality dynamic control without the non-stop tweaking of external gear. All channels on the MXP144FX are controlled via precision 60mm faders and feature a 3-band EQ, Gain trim, high pass filter and mute switch. In addition, each channel on the MXP144FX has a pre-fader Aux send for your monitor mix and a post-fader Aux send for introducing external effects. Exceptional output flexibility makes the MXP144FX a worthy companion regardless of venue size, giving you precise fader control over your Main Mix (XLR and 1/4" outs), as well a Mix 2 output, headphone (Phones) monitoring with level control and a RCA Tape out for recording your performance.
The MXP144FX has selectable 48-volt phantom power so you're free to mix in the warm, natural response of your favorite condenser microphones. Further catered to live performance, the MXP144FX includes brightly colored knobs, as well as 8-segment LED level metering for safe and efficient operation in dark environments.
Portable, easy to use and jam-packed with features that ensure optimal control over your performance, Samson's MixPad® MXP144FX represents a new era of possibility for affordable live mixers.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Six Class A, MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps
- Four stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4" and RCA)
- High-integrity, bidirectional USB interface
- 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects
- Four TRS inserts for external signal processing
- 3-band active EQ
- High-quality, precision 60mm faders
- Four single-knob, studio-quality compressors
- Pre-fader Aux Send for monitor mix
- Post-fader Aux Send for external effects
- All mic channels equipped with input Gain and high pass filters
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
- XLR and 1/4" Main Mix outputs
- USB/Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/Phones outputs