SAMSON Q1U DYNAMIC USB MICROPHONE
Samson made the first USB studio condenser, now they?ve made the first professional dynamic USB mic! The Q1U features a smooth sounding neodymium element, capable of handling high SPL, cleverly interfaced to an onboard high quality microphone pre-amp, Analog-to-Digital converter and USB output. Just plug in the supplied USB cable, launch your DAW and start recording.
The extended frequency and fast transient response insures an accurate reproduction with linear characteristics from bottom to top. The Q1U faithfully reproduces a variety of sound sources including vocals, acoustic instruments and overhead cymbals, and can handle high SPL perfect for use on drums or in front of a loud guitar amp.
The Q1U is perfect for recording your music, Podcast or any acoustic audio source on your favorite computer based DAW (Digital Audio Workstation).
- Dynamic Handheld Microphone with USB interface
- Plugs in directly to any computer with a USB input
- High Quality A/D Converter with 16-Bit, 48kHz Sampling Rate
- Super Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Compatible with any Computer Based Digital Audio Workstation
- Tripod desk stand and carry pouch included