SAMSON SWAMSLL MICRO LAVALIER MICROPHONE SYSTEM
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
Using the same miniaturized circuitry and UHF frequency band as the AirLine Series transmitters, Samson introduces the AM1 AirLine Series Micro Wireless Receiver for Video. With the AM1 measuring 2 inches by 1 5/8 inches, it is Samson's smallest receiver to date.
The AM1Micro Series is perfect for all video applications requiring outstanding audio and RF performance. Mounting on the hot shoe of your camera or utilizing the belt clip, the AM1 features an audio out, a headphone out with level control for monitoring, a Mic/Line switch for optimized output, a Power Switch and a multi function LED displaying RF, Low Battery and Power. The AM1 receiver can operate five to eight hours on a single Triple-A battery. The SWA-MSLL includes a lavalier microphone.
- UHF Wireless Micro System for Video
- AM1 Micro Receiver operates for 5-8 hours with one Triple-A Battery
- AM1 Micro Receiver features Audio Out, HeadphoneOut with Level control, Mic/Line and Power Switchesand an RF, Low Battery and Power LED.
- AL1 Micro Presentation Transmitter with built-inElectret Condenser Mic
- The Transmitters feature a 14 Hour Battery Life withone Triple-A Battery
- UHF Frequencies Minimize Interference
- Interfaces Easily with DV Cams
- 3-year limited warranty