Samson SZ1360 - Zone AmplifierThe Samson SZ Series amplifiers have been designed to provide robust, clean output with low distortion and wide dynamic range, along with the dependability demanded by the most professional design engineers and audio installers. The SZ1120 is a single channel amplifier that provides 120 watts of clean power at 4 ohms thanks to its internal, high performance matching transformers, making it an ideal solution for constant voltage systems.The SZ amplifiers are enclosed in a convenient two-rackspace chassis and feature a reliable linear amplifier design. Rear panel controls include input level adjust from –12 to 0 dB and a high pass filter at 400Hz to use with announcement horn speakers. Front panel signal, peak and protection LED indicators help you set the correct operating levels while standard XLR input and link connectors, plus Euroblock speaker output connectors are provided to ensure easy connections and maximum flexibility.To keep the SZ1120 running cool, its design employs internal wind tunnels with forced-air cooling via an internal fan, greatly reducing the chance of overheating and other thermal problems. Multi-stage protection for power-up, overheating, over-current, short circuit, low output impedance and DC voltage assures high reliability under the most demanding situations.The SZ series amplifiers are road tough with their all steel chassis, 19-inch rackmount design and convenient carry handles facilitating easy installation in any rack. Optimized for commercial installations including schools, houses of worship, office buildings and live sound venues, the SZ series amplifiers will deliver clean, reliable power.
- Delivers 360 watts of power @ 4 ohms
- Built-in 70/100 volt output transformers with flat frequency response from 70Hz to 18kHz
- Rear panel level control for adjustments from –12 to 0 dB
- Audio specifications: 0.04% THD, dynamic range of 105 dB and crosstalk of 80 dB
- LED signal indicators display power output levels
- Forced air cooling via internal fan
- Protection circuitry with dedicated LEDs
- Input connection made using standard male XLR connector to accommodate balanced signal sources
- Output connections made using Euroblock connectors which accept 12 gauge wire
- Fits into any standard 19-inch rack
- Rugged all-steel chassis with sleek black finish
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.