Sennheiser E604 Low Z Dynamic Microphone
The frequency response and cardioid pick-up pattern are optimized for drum sets and other percussion instrument miking, while also producing exceptional results on all forms of brass and woodwind. An integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands and included clip attaches mic to rim of drum.
Very high sound pressure level handling, in excess of 160 dB, is combined with a balanced, clear, low distortion signal similar to a high-end studio condenser microphone. Lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response. A tough reinforced glass fiber body takes the knocks and shocks and suppresses impact noise.
- Pick Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1mV/Pa =/- 55 dB (odB=1V/Pa) =/-75dB (odB=1V/?bar) (USA)
- Nominal Impedance: 350 ohms
- Min Terminating Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Size: ?=1.3 in. L=2.3 in.
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Transducer Principle: Pressure gradient receiver