SENNHEISER E608EW INSTRUMENT CONDENSER MIC
The e608 has a newly developed clamp and goose-neck mounting which enables the capsule to be positioned close to the signal source for high realism, high level output.
Extensive damping and shock mounting isolates the capsule and signal from extraneous vibration, noise and impact. Humbucking coil protects against induced electrical interference. A high strength, reinforced glass-fiber casing protects the capsule from impact damage.
- Pick Up Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10.8mV/Pa =/- 62 dB (orb=1V/Pa) =/-82dB (orb=1V/?bar) (USA)
- Nominal Impedance: 250 ohms
- Min Terminating Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Size: 0.7 in. x 7.3 in.
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
- Transducer Principle: Pressure gradient receiver