SENNHEISER EW300IEM IN EAR MONITOR SYSTEM
In recent years a further major advance in live sound production has allowed performers to dispense with the use of traditional monitoring systems and enjoy even greater on-stage freedom.
Personal stereo systems using a wireless link to receive a monitor mix are replacing floor wedge and side-fill speaker cabinets.
- High quality in-ear system monitoring for even greater on-stage freedom for artists and performers
- Reduced risk of on-stage feedback allows higher sound pressure levels
- Create personalized in ear monitor mixes for each performer
- Eight switchable preset frequencies enable several IEM's to be operated simultaneously
- FOCUS function switches stereo monitoring to "dual mono" mode, enabling performers to individually separate their voice or instrument from the total mix
- Safety mode: protects performers from excessive in-ear system sound pressure levels