Sennheiser HS 2 Headset for Evolution Wireless Black
The HS 2 is an omni-directional headset microphone using an MKE 2 Gold capsule and fitted with a steel wire cable perfect to wireless bodypack transmitters. The small capsule and gooseneck assembly can be optimally positioned for both vocal and speech applications.
- MKE 2 Gold capsule for excellent sound
- Easy handling and rugged construction
- Suitable for singers and speakers alike
- Color: black
- Connector: 3-pin special connector, 3-pin special connector, open wire ends
- Frequency response (Microphone): 20 to 20 kHz
- Cable length: 1.6 m
- Weight: 196 g
- Diameter: 4.8 mm
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 1 k?
- Min. terminating impedance: 4.7 k?
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142 dB
- What's included: HS 2, Short cap: MZC 2-1, Long cap: MZC 2-2