Sennheiser IE 400 Pro Clear In-ear Monitors
Dynamic in-ear monitoring headphones with studio sound: noticeable punch, clear high frequencies and transparent mid-range reproduction. The miniature 7mm driver uses the newly developed TrueResponse technology and guarantees artifact- and distortion-free sound. Comfortable and secure thanks to an ergonomic design, the IE 400 Pro is robust and fit for any stage.
The warm in-ear monitoring sound of the IE 400 Pro with its rich, noticeable punch is the right choice for professionals who wish to take their accustomed studio sound onto the stage with them. Even at high sound pressure levels, the IE 400 Pro reproduces its warm sound free from artifacts and distortion. With the newly developed TrueResponse technology, the dynamic driver measuring a mere 7mm generates tremendous resolution and prevents acoustic stress, even during long periods of use. Distortion, overlapping frequencies and resonance peaks which otherwise usually occur frequently are no longer a problem. The distortion factor has been optimized to a previously unimaginable 0.08%. Itís miniature design also permits an ultra-compact construction which, thanks to the accompanying silicone and memory foam adapters, can be individually adjusted. This in-ear monitor is easy to handle and provides brilliant sound reproduction. Built to last under extreme stress, a secure and comfortable fit for hours.
- Newly developed dynamic 7mm wideband transducer for punchy, high-resolution monitoring sound
- Noticeable punch with transparent mid-range reproduction and clear high frequencies
- TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogeneous and distortion-free reproduction
- High level of wearing comfort and good fit thanks to ergonomic compact housing
- Excellent shielding through optimized earpiece shape and flexible silicone and foam tips
- Cable concept fit for the stage with innovative duct (patent application in progress)
- More punch, more transparency, more control
- The IE 400 Pro provides noticeable punch, clear high frequencies and transparent mid-range reproduction. Thanks to its clear frequency response and warm monitoring sound, musicians can perceive themselves with confidence and without distortion. Furthermore, they can do so at high sound pressure levels where other in-ear systems begin to clip and distort. The dynamics of the IE 400 Pro represent the philosophy of the entire IE series; MoreMe. Perceive more, have more control, and confidently locate your own sound in the mix.
- Next-generation dynamic drivers
- The result of intensive development work: a single dynamic high-performance driver ñ with a diaphragm measuring only 7mm in diameter ñ covers the entire frequency spectrum. This way, interference effects in the region of the transitional frequencies and phase differences are avoided. A system of magnets with triple-duct ventilation significantly reduces the distortion factor. The two-chamber absorber in the direction of the ear canal minimizes resonance peaks that would otherwise naturally occur. The result: even at high sound pressure levels, the sound remains clean and free from distortion. Consequently, the IE 400 Pro protects your hearing, even after hours on the loudest stages. During professional use, that which previously got lost in the mix suddenly becomes audible.
- Itís not just the sound that fits your ear
- IE 400 Pro also sits comfortably and securely in your ear for several hours. Choose either silicone or viscoelastic memory foam tips to individually adapt to the structure and depth of your ear canal for hours of reliable wearing comfort. Durable and innovative cable ducting with a deep-set connector and double-backed protection allows the IE 400 Pro to also withstand tough nights on the stage. Again, and again.
- Product Variant: Pro Clear
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Frequency response: 6 - 19,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 123 dB (1kHz / 1 Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.08 %
- Cable length: 1.3m
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Weight: 18 g
- Attenuation: up to 26 dB