SENNHEISER MD431II DYNAMIC MIC W/ ON/OFF
Sennheiser's best dynamic mic for live vocals just got better. The supercardioid MD 431 II has a custom-tailored frequency response to achieve added transparency. A nearly frequency-independent, polar pattern offers incredibly high gain before feedback and provides uncolored off-axis response. Its new rugged housing has a steel-mesh grille, a shock-suspended capsule, and a hum-bucking coil. It features a noiseless, magnetic reed on/off switch which is recessed in its handle, and internal electronics for refining proximity effect.
- Pick Up Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa +/- 2.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 250 ohms
- Min Terminating Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Size: 8" x 2" x 1.25"
- Weight: Approx. 9 oz