Sennheiser MK4 Set Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
Professional quality cardioid condenser microphone for home, project, and professional studios. A 1 inch true condenser capsule produces powerful warm sound. High sensitivity. Ideal for vocals and acoustic instruments.
The MK 4 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone for professional studio recordings. Featuring fine resolution and outstanding sound quality, the MK 4 is easy to handle and excellent value for money, making it an ideal choice for professional project studios and home recordists. It features a 1 inch true condenser capsule based on the acoustics of the e 965 high-end vocal mic, optimised for recording. The MK 4 is made in Germany, its transducer being manufactured in the same clean room as all high-end Sennheiser condenser capsules.
What's in the Box:
- MK 4 microphone
- MZQ 4 microphone clamp
- Instruction manual
- Large-diaphragm capsule (1")
- True condenser design
- 24-carat gold -plated diaphragm
- Full metal housing
- Capsule shock-mounted internally to minimise structure-borne noise
- Designed for project studios and stage use
- Low inherent self-noise and high maximum SPL
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 160 x 57 mm (L x D)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight: 485 g
- Nominal impedance: ca. 50 ?
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ?
- AF sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB(A)
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive): 140 dB
- Power supply: 48 V phantom powering (P48)
- Current consumption: 3,1 mA
- Dynamic range: 130 dB