Sennheiser MKE 2-4 Gold-C Clip-on Mic for SK Set
High-quality, sub-miniature omni-directional clip-on lavalier microphone. For all areas of live work. Fulfills highest demands on sound quality and ruggedness. Sweat protected by special ultralight Umbrella Diaphragm™.
The MKE 2-4 Gold-C is a high-quality, sub-miniature clip-on lavalier microphone which is suitable for both speech and instrument miking applications in all areas of live work. It fulfils the most stringent demands on sound quality and is extremely rugged. A special Umbrella Diaphragm™ and a welded housing protect the MKE 2 Gold against sweat and moisture, making it an ideal choice for theatrical productions. Colour: matt black.
What's in the box
- 1 MKE 2-4 Gold-C clip-on microphone
- 1 MZC 2-1 cap (short)
- 1 MZC 2-2 cap (long)
- New Umbrella Diaphragm™ protects the mic against sweat
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Versatile attachment due to an extensive range of accessories
- Frequency response (Microphone): 20 - 20000 Hz +- 3 dB
- Connection cable: Lemo f. SK50/250
- Cable length: 1,6 m
- Weight: 77 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 1000 ?
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 ?
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142 dB
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 7,5 V