Sennheiser MKE 2-60 Gold-C Omni Lavalier for K6
High-quality, sub-miniature omni-directional clip-on lavalier microphone. For all areas of live work. Fulfills highest demands on sound quality and ruggedness. Sweat protected by special ultralight Umbrella Diaphragm™.
The MKE 2 Gold sub-miniature omni-directional lavalier is ideal for television broadcast and theatrical productions. Its accurate frequency response produces natural, uncolored sound. A unique Umbrella Diaphragm delivers moisture-resistant performance with the identical high audio quality of the industry standard MKE 2 lavalier. Its size makes it not only unobtrusive and easy to conceal, but also offers a textbook perfect omni-directional polar pattern. An extremely thin low mass diaphragm exhibits extraordinary transient response. The microphone also comes with two additional sound inlet caps to tailor the high frequency as needed. Color: matte black.
What's in the box
- 1 MKE 2-60 Gold-C clip-on microphone
- 1 MZC 2-1 cap (short)
- 1 MZC 2-2 cap (long)
- Dual-diaphragm design virtually eliminates "sweat-outs"
- Stranded, stainless-steel reinforced cable provides maximum strength and low contact noise
- Acoustical equalization via supplied end caps
- 1-year warranty
- Frequency response (Microphone): 20 - 20000 Hz +- 3 dB
- Connection cable: LEMO f. SK50/250
- Cable length: 1,6 m
- Weight: 77 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 1000 ?
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 ?
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142 dB
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 7,5 V