Sennheiser MKE 2-EW Gold Omnidirectional Clip-on Lavalier Mic
The MKE 2 Gold sub-miniature omni-directional lavalier is ideal for television broadcast and theatrical productions. Its accurate frequency response produces natural, uncolored sound. A unique Umbrella Diaphragm delivers moisture-resistant performance with the identical high audio quality of the industry standard MKE 2 lavalier. Its size makes it not only unobtrusive and easy to conceal, but also offers a textbook perfect omni-directional polar pattern. An extremely thin low mass diaphragm exhibits extraordinary transient response. The microphone also comes with two additional sound inlet caps to tailor the high frequency as needed.
- Dual-diaphragm design virtually eliminates "sweat-outs"
- Stranded, stainless-steel reinforced cable provides maximum strength and low contact noise
- Acoustical equalization via supplied end caps
- 1-year warranty
- What's Included: (1) MKE 2-4 Gold-C clip-on microphone; (1) MZC 2-1 cap (short); (1) MZC 2-2 cap (long)
- Frequency response (Microphone): 20 - 20000 Hz +- 3 dB
- Connection cable: LEMO f. SK50/250
- Cable length: 1,6 m
- Weight: 77 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 1000 ?
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 ?
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 39 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 142 dB
- Current consumption: ca. 250 µA
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 7,5 V