Sennheiser RS160 Digital Wireless Headphones
The RS 160 combines the best wireless audio quality with a truly versatile compact transmitter for listening at home, on-the-go or at the office.
This wireless headphone system consists of a pair of wireless headphones (HDR 160) and a compact transmitter (TX 160) which runs on AC or battery power to best accommodate your application. The transmitter's compact size makes it a natural selection for automotive installs or in dentist/doctor's offices.
The RS 160 utilizes KLEER's uncompressed digital wireless audio transmission (it sounds wired!), offering a range of up to 60 feet, audiophile-grade sound and reception to four optional pairs of Sennheiser KLEER headphones. Never fuss with tuning again thanks to automatic, interference-free pairing between the headphone and transmitter.
The headphones' leatherette earpads and headband cushions provide outstanding comfort while their closed, around-the-ear design prevents sound leakage.
This headphone has it all.
Key Product Features
- KLEER uncompressed audio transmission for interference free reception
- Audiophile-level transducer systems with powerful neodymium magnets for clear and detailed audio reproduction
- Compact, portable transmitter can be operated from a wall outlet or via AA batteries
- Multi-receiver mode- Up to 4 Sennheiser KLEER headphones listening to the same source
- Digital volume control with mute function
- Leatherette earpads and headband cushions for outstanding comfort
- No complex set-up required – Just plug into the analog audio outputs on your audio source!
- KLEER technology will not interfere with wireless networks or other 2.4 gHz devices
- 2 year warranty