Shure AXT920 Wireless Battery for SM58
Axient handheld rechargeable battery offers a highly-efficient, environmentally-conscious option for charging Axient handheld transmitters. Features include up to 10 hours of run time and zero memory effect.
- Advanced lithium-ion batteries provide reliable, rechargeable power with up to 10 hours of run time.
- Real-time metering reports remaining battery power in hours and minutes to receivers and WWB6, to within 15-minutes’ accuracy.
- Zero memory effect through lithium-ion chemistry eliminates the memory effect problems inherent in previous generations of rechargeable batteries.
- Rapid charging brings batteries to 50% capacity within 1 hour.
- Integrated battery design seamlessly and securely locks the rechargeable battery into transmitter body.
- Practical, sustainable design provides an efficient, systematic power management alternative to disposable batteries.
- Battery Type: Up to 2 rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Nominal Capacity: 2450 mAh (8.82 Wh)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6 V
- Dimensions: 21 mm x 76 mm x 26 mm, H x W x D
- Weight: 63 g (2.2 oz.)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Charging Temperature Range: 0°C (32°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Discharging Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Recommended Storage Temperature Range: 10°C (50°F) to 25°C (77°F)