Shure BLX1288CVL Wireless Vocal Lavilier Combination System - H9
The BLX1288/CVL Dual Channel Combo Wireless System is part of the Dual Channel Combo wireless systems family.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.Dual Channel Receiver
Dual channel receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Clip-on lavalier condenser microphone in a discreet, miniature form factor ideal for professional presentations. Works with Shure wireless systems.
Includes BLX88 dual-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX2/PG58 handheld transmitter, CVL lavalier microphone, power supply, microphone clip, lavalier clip, lavalier windscreens, and user guide.Features:
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries (included)
- Up to 300 ft (91 m) operating range for total wireless freedom
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Legendary Shure microphones options featuring integrated microphone capsule design