Shure CVB-B/O Omnidirectional Boundary Mic Black
For desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications requiring discreet placement.
Designed for desktop-installed sound reinforcement applications, Centraverse™ Boundary Condenser Microphones seamlessly fit within any design aesthetic. They offer low-profile, discreet placement for corporate facilities, houses of worship, government institutions, and beyond.
Featuring Commshield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
- Available in cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Available in black with attached 12 XLR cable
- Frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in a wide variety of locations, including podiums and desktops
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: CVB/O: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70–16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of curve.)
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz (typical): CVB/O –28 dBV/Pa (40 mV); CVB/C –32.5 dBV/Pa (23 mV)