Shure CVO-B/C Low Profile Overhead Mic Black
Integrated wire aiming hanger provides optimal placement above choirs and other ensembles. Available in black or white.
Available in black or white, Centraverse™ Overhead Condenser Microphones offer low-profile, discreet placement with minimum visibility in a variety of settings.
An integrated wire aiming hanger allows for optimal placement above choirs and other ensembles. Snap-fit windscreen also included with each microphone.
Featuring Commshield® Technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, Centraverse microphones deliver in best-in-class performance and reliability.
- Tailored frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients above choirs and other ensembles
- CommShield Technology that guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices (smartphones, etc.) and high resistance to intense nearby radio signals
- Superior Shure design and rugged, dependable construction
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70–16,000 Hz (See user guide for line drawing of response curve.)
- Impedance: 180 ?
- Output Level: At 1 kHz , open circuit voltage: –33 dBV/Pa (22 mV)