Shure FP15 Wireless Bodypack and FP5 Receiver
When portability is required, FP Wireless and its intuitive, flexible components are the ideal solution.
FP Wireless features proven wireless technology, including Shure patented Audio Reference Companding, for professional sound capture in demanding videography and electronic field production (EFP) environments.Includes:
- FP1 Bodypack Transmitter
- FP5 Portable Receiver
The FP1 Bodypack Transmitter features a lightweight and durable design for use with TA4F-connection microphones including lavaliers and headsets.
Designed for on-camera mounting, the FP5 Portable Receiver locates an open frequency at the touch of a button and instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency.
The battery-powered FP5 is lightweight and durable, featuring diversity antennas and output to either XLR or 1/8" connectors.
For use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless.
FP Wireless Systems feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.Features:
- Wireless portability for the freedom to go wherever the job requires
- Automatic frequency selection that locates an open frequency at the touch of a button
- Automatic transmitter setup that instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Legendary Shure microphones options