Shure FP5 Portable Wireless Receiver
Designed for on-camera mounting, the FP5 Portable Receiver locates an open frequency at the touch of a button and instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency.
The battery-powered FP5 is lightweight and durable, featuring diversity antennas and output to either XLR or 1/8" connectors.
For use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless.
FP Wireless Systems feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.Features:
- Power LED with low battery indicator
- RF LED that indicates transmitter sync when illuminated
- Receiver output level control that manages output to camera/mixer
- Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
- TA3F cable output to either XLR or 1/8" connectors included
- Camera shoe mount included
- Rugged and lightweight Shure construction
- Audio Output Type: TA3F
- Configuration: Impedance balanced
- Pin Assignments: 1=ground, 2=hot, 3=cold
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Dimensions: 108 mm x 64 mm x 19 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 81 g (3 oz.)
- Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
- Sensitivity: -108 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Power Requirements: LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours (alkaline)
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Compatible Systems: Up to 20, simultaneous