Shure MX150 TQG Lavalier Microphone for Bodypacks
The Shure Microflex MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A / V teleconferencing, houses of worship, and sound reinforcement.
Ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement, the MX150 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone features an electret condenser microphone cartridge.Features:
- Lavalier microphone for TV broadcasting, lectures, teleconferencing, houses of worship, and live sound
- Condenser cartridge with choice of cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns
- Available in both XLR version and TQG version, which is compatible with all Shure wireless microphone systems
- Includes MX150, clothing clip, windscreen, storage pouch, in-line preamp (XLR version only), and user guide
- Polar Pattern: MX150/C: Cardioid MX150/O: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: X150/C: TQG: -51.0 dBV/Pa (3.0 mV) XLR: -39.0 dBV/Pa (11.0 mV) MX150/O TQG: -46.5 dBV/Pa (4.5 mV) XLR: -34.5 dBV/Pa (19.0 mV)
- Phantom power required?: TQG: 5 V DC (0.04 – 0.18 mA) XLR: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), < 2.2 mA
- Weight: TQG: 21 g (0.7 oz.) XLR: 121 g (4.3 oz.)