SHURE MX183 OMNIDIRECTIONAL LAVALIER MICROPHONE
It's no bigger than a paper clip unless you consider the sound it produces. Microflex Lavalier microphones bring a new level of sophistication to personal voice reproduction. The Microflex Lavaliers are completely compatible with all Shure Wireless transmitters, and their high sensitivity and wide frequency response guarantee great sound with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum. Plus, each Microflex Lavalier features the same Shure quality sound that has become an industry standard. But don't take our word for it. Just listen, and you'll hear how the best solution just got better.The MX183 is an Omnidirectional mic that features Shure's interchangeable condensor cartridge. Includes Belt-Clip Preamp, Rotatable Tie Clip, Dual Tie Clip, and Snap-Fit Windscreen.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal choice for each application
- Rotatable tie-clip that pivots in 90 degree increments for placement flexibility
- Supplied snap-fit foam windscreen that controls breath noise and stays on securely
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied dual tie clip holds two microphones for dual miking applications