Shure Microflex MX202-BC Black Mini-Condenser Mic-Perfect For Overhead MikingYes it is truly hard to believe that such a small microphone can produce such true, clear sound, but you best believe it. Package includes in-line preamp (See part number 31567 for plate mount preamp option), 4" gooseneck with a 30-foot cable, windscreen, and mic stand adapter. The Microflex Overhead condenser microphones capture Shure quality sound in a compact, adjustable package. Microflex provide accurate sound reproduction with a minimum of RF interference or electromagnetic hum. The Microflex Overheads feature interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional condenser cartridges that fit every model in the new Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound. Microflex Overhead microphones come complete with these accessories: Snap fit Foam Windscreen Stand Adapter (for use with in-line preamp models) Preamp Mounting Hardware (for use with in-line preamp models) Audition the new Microflex Overhead microphones and you'll understand what we mean when we say "huge sound comes in small packages."
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal polar pattern choice for each application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications (in-line preamplifier versions only)
- White or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kohm load): 124.2 dB
- Sensitivity (At 1,000 Hz, open circuit voltage): –35.0 dBV/Pa (17.8 mV)
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 66.0 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 kohm Load: 96.2 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45.0 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): –6.0 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
Includes:30-foot Cable, In-Line Preamp, Microphone Stand Adapter.